BCA Examination Principles of Management Mock Paper 3
Students come have many types of problems comes in exam ccsusamplepapers have provide you Short notes, Sample papers, Mock papers, Previous papers, Important questions, BCA Examination Principles of Management Unsolve questions. Notes. So students you don’t need to worry you learn and study better from this site. Also save our time this is the better place to study and learn easily students gets better marks. I hope you will be satisfied of my work and my website. BCA Examination Principles of Management Mock Paper 3
Time : Three Hours ]
[Max. Marks : 75
Note : Attempt all five questions. Each question carries 3 marks. The answer should not exceed 75 words.
(5*3 = 15)
- What is span of control?
- What are active and passive forecast?
- What is informal communication?
- What are the three importance of path goal theory?
- Give very short note on implementing plans for change.
Note : Attempt any two questions. Each question carries 7.5 marks. The answer should not exceed 200 words.
(2*7.5 = 15)
- What are the different levels of strategy? Discuss the components and role of corporate strategy.
- What are the various forces for change?
- Give the difference between management and administration.
Note : Attempt any three questions. Each question carries 15 marks. Detailed answer is required.
(3*15 = 45)
- Define the terms management. Discuss its nature and process of management.
- . Policies are the guideposts of managerial action. Discuss what factors would you take into account while formulating policies for a business?
- Describe the objectives and importance of communication in business.
- Give different methods of demand forecasting for a new product. what are the different types of forecasting?
- What do you understand by controlling? What are the various techniques of controlling the operations? Discuss budgetary control in detail.
Also Follow Me :-